Our mission is to connect kids and families with Jesus and each other so that, someday, we can hug our kids in heaven!
We do that in two ways.
1. Through fun, age-appropriate worship, Bible stories, and lessons every weekend. (CWKids)
2. By empowering parents to be the primary spiritual influencers at home. (CWKids Building Blocks)
Here's what you can expect at church on the weekends;
- A safe and caring environment, staffed by qualified volunteers.
- Opportunities for your kids to connect with other kids and Christian adults.
- Interactive, engaging activities designed to increase your child's Bible knowledge and deepen their faith in their Savior, Jesus.
- Once a month Parent Days that will target each age level and one Faith Habit Building Block.
Here's what you can expect during the week:
- Weekly take-home Parent Connect
- Helpful links and reminders on Facebook
- Encouragement and support from the CWKids team