CrossWalk Church is committed to offering comfort and compassion to those in serious need within our church and community, and Compassions Ministry plays a crucial role. The CrossWalk Compassions Ministry exists to reflect Christ's compassion by providing support and building bridges to people who are hurting or in need.
Our Compassions Ministry can help…
- Home visits to the depressed or hurting
- Delivering food to those in financial need
- Providing for needs during a pregnancy, death in the family or illness
- Providing rides to church and medical appointments
- Weekly phone calls to the ill and suffering
- Hospital visits
- Counseling Referrals
- Shelter and Food Pantry Guidance
All of these services are provided by selfless volunteers that give of their time and talents while serving in humility, being beacons of grace, and building relationships with God's people.
If you feel lost in your pain or despair and are looking for assistance in any way, we would love to be able to help. Please don't hesitate to contact us.