What is a Growth Group?
Growth Groups are small groups of 10-15 people that meet together each week in homes to grow in faith, have fun and meet new people. At CrossWalk, there is a different kind of Growth Group for every kind of interest.
Why join a group?
- Groups are a great way to meet new friends.
- Groups are an important way to grow in your faith.
- Groups are a tremendous way to have fun during the week with other Christians.
- Groups are an easy way to have a support system during difficult times.
How do I sign up?
You can join a growth group any time during a semester, not just at the beginning. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to join a group in your neighborhood. There are five (count 'em, five!) ways to sign up for the group of your choice:
- Online. Simply click on the "Join Now" button, browse the available groups and register online.
- On the weekend at any CrossWalk worship service. All you have to do is check the box indicating your interest in growth groups on the back of your communication card.
- At the HUB. Visit the HUB in the lobby after any service to get more info.
- On email, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the phone, by calling the CrossWalk office (602.304.0072).
We're confident there's a group that is just right for you. Don't miss this opportunity to get connected!